Friday, November 22, 2013

Life

Life in an Art school.

If you think life in an art school is fun, wearing beautifully to school as if every walk is like a fashion walk, or if we're having fun in our courses because we don't have exams, or if you think our modules are very easy because it's all about drawing;  you all are wrong. ITS SO MUCH MORE than just being vain and lazy.

We have alot of assignments every week and even thou in our timetable we only have about two modules in a month excluded cds, our daily assignments and exercises is enough to make us lose sleep at least once/twice per week.  Also, EVERY submission is so important, you CAN'T even be lazy and skip one. Or at least, if you really cannot finish a single assignment, what most of the students do is.. to buy an MC. Which I didn't try before.

It 's good to have a lecturer who is smart. NOT BIAS. Judging based on results not preference or whats not . What YOU think is nice may not be what the lecturer think it is. And trust me.. sometimes you don't even understand how you're graded because there is no Actual grading criteria. I mean YES there is but you've no idea why you're marked that way, like you can question the lecturer but at the end of the day, they too have their reasons on why they marked it that way.

As for dressing up, I'm not obliged to but don't you think it's about your image in school? I don't dress to attract nor impress, I just want to look good and be comfortable walking in and out of the school.

Disappointments after disappointments

Im confused,
I need a solution

No comments:

Post a Comment