Wednesday, September 18, 2013

"We always crave what we can't have"

Thankful for all the friends beside me, they made me realised how stupid i was (I swear).
after so many months of struggling, i'm proud to say, i've let go.
I deserve so much better and so much more. 

Asides that, I really love all my friends, be it guy or girl. You know even though i'm the one always getting shoot by them(sec school mates), saying about how SHORT or whatever, at the end of the day, they're still the ones giving in to me. bahahha XD. i feel like a princess in their eyes, really.
Just now, i was really hungry and texted lenghock and asked if he wants to eat ENAQ(roti prata shop), he replied saying he's full but he is willing to accompany me for supper. And then, tiffany too. Thou she had her heavy dinner, she is still willing to come down and join me. EVEN THOU I DECLINED AFTER THAT CUZ DAMN FATTENING. I CANNOT. LOL. 
Also, i have friends like Jasmine/Jing entertaining me(ALWAYS) when i'm bored at work, believe me or not, whenever i have to work, i become extremely whiny, ALWAYS FLOODING THE WHATSAPP chat, and Alicia,  having her to record song covers, swimming together, reminding me about my diet plans and stuff, Melissa, telling me her fun stories LOLOL. really damn last warning kind HAHA, and then Huijie, she's such a funny bitch, heh, places that have her will defniitely be sooooooo fun, and then the guys(kr, wq, marc) being so steady when going out, abloy; letting me whine like crazy when i sad, treating me movies and ajisen when i'm broke, brenda & isabel for always listening to my stories and brenda for caring so much about me, never once forgotten about my existence... and so many more friends who's there for me. 

They are the ones that made me reflect so much on my past behaviour. I DIN'T EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME. BEING SO OBSTINATE WHEN EVERYONE TOLD ME TO STOP BEING SO DUMB. even though i can never understand what happened or whatever, but i guess, it's always the same thing that's happening to me. so......YES, I WOKE UP.


here's to an abrupt ending..... LOL.
goodbye!


please let this be the last. 


No comments:

Post a Comment