Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Vainpot

I had three hours of school again.. love hate relationship with three hour lesson for a day because it's equal to my travelling time. From JE to school and then school to JE. 3hours tooo! :/ and since i get to go home so early, i don't even bother to dress up. hahahha close to wearing my nerdy glasses to school, but no la, i didn't. OK I SHOULDN'T WHINE. HAHA 

SO, being damn vain today, i had lots of selfshots, even ON TRAIN. hahhahaha. GROW HAIR GROW. i want back my long hair.  
This toilet shot was taken in like 5secs. HAHAHHAA i wanted to camwhore because i think my hair look extremely good today but there's another girl in the cubicle. I cannot show people how vain i am, so after i washed my hand, i quickly rushed to take. AND THEN I HEARD HER FLUSHING THE TOILET, so i ran away immediately. THIS PICTURE STILLTURNED OUT LOOKING DECENT. hahhahaha 


ahh, and i reached home about 6pm, it's SUNSET and there's beautiful sunrays, HOW CAN I RESIST NOT TAKING A PICTURE UNDER THIS BEAUTIFUL SUNLIGHT. 


and my friend commented on my instagram picture saying i have an awkward smile. LOL actually i think i looked fine leh =/ but probably becasuse of my braces, i cannot smile properly. THAT IS WHY. I NEED TO STOP BEING AWKWARD.  






it's my presentation tomorrow, so OK I NEED TO GET READY WITH the interview questions... SO NERVOUS. always nervous. Hopefully everything will turn out alright! 


Goodnight,
Jaslynnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment