Monday, April 1, 2013

The last goodbye

It's a bad week , perhaps the worst April fool that I've been through. how I wished everything was just a joke or rather,  a dream/nightmare. Wake me up, please. I couldn't bring myself to face what's happening next later. the pain; the sorrow; the tears... 
 just few hours ago, I was happily sleeping, excited with what's in store for me during chalet , meeting all the seniors and juniors, gathering but no , expect the unexpected.  

Just earlier on; around 2pm I had this #OOTD shot taken in Malaysia.


(you were just beside me, watching me and now..) 

and then, at 3am , i jumped out of bed because of a phone call,  a call that woke me up. i felt like. all of this happened so so so fast and a lot of things ran through my mind. I just couldn't understand. 

flashbacks;  memories. every year is not gonna be the same anymore. 

6:13am. blogging this through my phone. if only time can turn back. I took everything for granted.I nneglected things. regrets started forming but what I know is , I have to and I need to be 
strong.  

i love you

It's double the pain, i have no idea why. It's like, you're gone in less than a day. LESS THAN A DAY. 
 The moment i answered the phone call, i didn't know things will turn out this bad. a few hours ago, i was in your car, and even worse, a few few hours back, you drove us to ate bbq food just because we wanted them. tell me, why? if only ...someone was there..... things might not turn out this way.


No comments:

Post a Comment