Wednesday, April 3, 2013

I'll be fine, just someday.

Okayy, so hi.

you know, i have so so so so much to say but i couldn't express myself with words. feeling damn terrible inside because it's difficult to share. These two days were tough for the entire household. Really bad things happened and NONE of us expected someone to leave us THAT fast. whatever it is, we did what we could within these two days. I remembered all the last words, the last gatherings, the last laughter and the last pictures we took during CNY. so so so so much to remember. 
It's difficult for me to move on, to bring you to my memory because i still couldn't bring myeslf to know that you've left; left us for a better place. It was so sudden, so shocking. Feeling so surreal. No last words, no warnings; or probably there's signs, just that we didn't take concern of it. 
I'm glad you made the effort to come back last night, to see us again, or maybe to tell us you'll be fine. I believe you will be a better person next life and of course, i hope to be related to you again. 
I guess.. that's life. thankyou for loving me while you were still here.  

Enough.

Impromptu ladies night with the girls last week!








and yes, my sister cooked this for me!
feeling damn loved, even though we always quarrel, but deep down, we actually care alot alot alot for each other. :)

I'll be fine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment