Friday, December 7, 2012

SUP BRITCHES.

As usual, instagram pictures up only on friday or thursday!
bbecause i'm too busy with assignments!

IT WAS A TERRIBLE WEEK.
I SLEPT FOR LESS THAN 6HOURS FOR BOTH MON & TUESDAY.
and i had presenation on WEDNESDAY.
which is damn horrible because i was the only one who got said by the lecturer.
but i guess, it's for my own good.

so....
I SHALL TAKE IT .

anyway, it's going to a two weeks holidays after next weekkkk!
yipppezx
HAHHA
I'M HAPPY + EXCITED. CAUSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT'S MY BIRTHDAY MONTH LEH =D
i wonder how is this month going to be like!
:D

i got birthday celeb with my parents as usual <3
VIRGIN TRIP TO CLUB with my friendssss! <3
Celebrations with friends!!! <3
YAY, it's going to be awesome.
i'm going to ignore everything about school and i'll enjoy this two weeks i have!
WHOOOOOSH!

PICTURESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS:D

SUP PIMPLE. HAHA. appearing in my passport photo and ic.
BTW did i mention, MY cHRISTIAN NAME IS OFFICIAL NOW.
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
it was difficult to write down on forms now since i've to add JASLYN after 18 years of writing LEE RUO HUAN. HAHAHHAA
i'm COOL YEAH.




STEAMBOAT WITH HJ.
^^ 
GOOD FOOD.
AND I MET A CUTE GUY.
BUT TOO BAD. PEOPLE"S TAKEN. HAHA
YES I'M A FLIRT.
WHATEVER. :)

and........... too much of pig liver and kidney i guess.
woke up to a swollen eye.
haiizzzzz.z

OH AND HI TO MY JAP CDS FRIEND.
i was damn amused by his hairstyle and to my dismay, IT IS NATURAL.
AHHHHHHHHHHHH OHMYGAWD.,.
hahhaa

ok that's all for the week.
it's been hecticcc.
bbut i CAN DO THIS. :)
<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment