I SWEAR, FOR THE ENTIRE OF 2012, 8TH OF DECEMBER IS THE BEST DAY OF THE YEAR.
i do have some luck yeah? FINALLLYYY -THANKGOD-
SO I SHALL ELABORATE ON HOW GREAT/AWESOME MY DAY IS.
you know..
i've been wanting to have brown eyeshdow + eyebrow colour palette, but i'm always spending money on clothes!!! so this "WANT" has been dragging for way too long.
it's either i'm broke. or i'm broke. or i'm very broke.
ok it doesnt make sense. but.....
TODAY MY SISTER ACTUALLY SPONSORED THESE TWO ITEMS FOR ME.
it was supposed to buy for herself, but she always say say only la =D
end up, i'm the most "AI MEI" (love being pretty) in this entire household so i can predict 90% of the time i'll be using it. TEEHEE.
:)
Next, i went for work today, and i'm working with my favourite colleague from shiseido, Jasmine.
wheehee. even thou i didn't have good impression on her for the first time... HAHA
i think i'm damn loved by all the JASMINEs.
My sister is JASMINE.
My gf is JASMINE.
NOW MY FAV COLLEAGUE IS JASMINE.
and everybody loves me so much.
i feel damn honoured.
back to point, so today she asked me if i'm working on christmas, then i say obviously no, it's my bday leh! =D
WHO WILL WORK ON THEIR BIRTHDAY.
HAHHAA. she didn't believe me. and then she said "show me evidence if not no talk"
so i grabbed my ez-link and showed her. it's 24/12!!
then she's like "WOAH. THE ENTIRE 2012, THIS DAY I'M THE RICHEST, DON'T WORRY, I'LL BUY FERAROR ROCHER FOR YOU." then i'm like HUH WHY?
then she said " IT'S THE DAY WHERE I GET MY BONUS AND PAY!! buy for you a big box also no problem, ok on the 29th when you're working, i ask your colleague pass to you"
yay, i LOVE HER SO SO SO SO SO MUCH.
third, MY GF, JASMINE.........
SHE AGREED TO BUY ME A MILITARY VEST WHICH I HAVE BEEN EYING FOR SO LONG.
OMG. ANOTHER JASMINE'S LOVE.
FIRST MY SIS, SECOND MY COLLEAGUE, THIRD IS HER.
I LOVE EVERYBODY.
LASTLY, my spoilt mouse came alive again!!!
i couldn't believe it..
it's like WHOOOSH i don't have to spend on ANOTHER MOUSE.
YOU HAPPY FOR ME ANOT?
I KNOW I KNOW.
ILL NEVER FORGET HOW BLESSED I AM TODAY.
THANK GOD.
I LOVE YOU. <3 <3 <3
and i bought my SEAMLESS PANTY TODAY.
LOL.
wordy post, but yes.
I'M TOO HAPPY FOR WORDS.
:))))
thankq for everything!
xoxo,
goodnight, JASLYN ^^

No comments:
Post a Comment