Sunday, August 16, 2015

Halfway through August

If anyone is still interested, here's what happened for the past week - 

Attended Kangrui's 21st Party.

I hope that our friendship will continue to burn brighter even during or after NS because you'll always be a good friend of us to keep. 



And here's my hong bai ootd. Didn't want to upload on insta because I am out of the act chio, candid ootds shot zone. Inferior yo. hahaha











I love birthday parties because I get to ketchup with friends! Time spent with them is gold. We have endless conversations and I'm so happy I got these gems after my secondary school life! Still, sec school is the best thing that ever happened. 

Universal Studios on a Monday

Specially took leave on that Monday to kill my Monday blues............. but the weather was bad, crowd was bad too. It rained and stopped only at 4pm = spoil mood. Lots of tourists were there and we waited for bloody 1hour 30mins for most of the rides. I couldn't keep my cool of course but trying hard to maintain my angst-ness because day is bad enough = spoil mood also.

AT LEAST, it was a check off my to-date-list






Jubilee Weekends - HAPPY SG50

Rained again ok not kidding. What's uppp with the bad weather when it's time to play. Nonetheless, I still enjoyed myself because rained eventually stopped and we had a greatttt time at botanic gardens. heh. 







And he came over to my place to set up Alicia's birthday banner! My part was to draw the letters and he did the cutting of holes and wordings. A partner to keep by the way. But I shall leave my appreciation post for the future.

Alicia's 21st party

Our friendship as five will stay precious...forever. :')






Not say I damn thick skin want to praise myself but the lighting and my makeup skills was quite good the other day! I LOVE THIS PIC HAHAHHAA




Seeing how my friends open parties to receive lots of blessings from everyone, it makes me want to open toooooo! But my circle of friends is really quite small  (I counted) so I think there's no point into opening one lah. 



And may the sparks never ever die.


OK GOODNIGHT.
I shall continue tomorrow. hehe


No comments:

Post a Comment