Sunday, April 12, 2015

Design Show 2015



























So basically, this was it.
I ended my three years in Poly yesterday. It was bittersweet.
I teared while walking out of school together with Mel because there's just too much to miss.

Thankyou to the four girls who have been supporting me right from the start, forever encouraging me  when the tough gets tougher!
Thankyou to my mom and dad (who will never see this) but I am just really grateful for their help through my fyp especially my dad. He is not obliged to stay up and cut my panels for me but he did. And my mom for financially supporting me and never demanding anything back from me. And my sister for showering me with lots of love and money to eat because my friends will know NO MONEY IS FIND SISTER FOR DINNER because she will pay. 
Thankyou to Mel and Huijie for making Cloak&Cluster to happen and completing it till design show.

It's time to close this chapter of my life and open another one really soon.
All the best to ADM batch 2012.
I've been blessed with so many good friends I found in Poly.
It's been an arduous journey right from the start........ I've always been mentioning so for the one last time,

I'm glad I made it till the end. :')

Happy Graduation!
There's just so so so much to take back from these three years... 

As we go on, we remember, all the times we had together 
'Cause we're moving on and we can't slow down
These memories are playing like a film without sound

BYE.

Off to Seoul - the trip that I've been waiting patiently since Jan!


No comments:

Post a Comment