I honestly thought I was done with everything for critique, I can happily go to Malaysia for Chinese New Year and then for final photoshoot on the 21st and submission on the 26th.... only to JUST realised I am actually quite behind time. lol. I know, what happened right? Beats me,
Maybe because I spent too much time helping people, neglecting what I am supposed to finish.
WHAT TO DO
1) Find location
2) SEAL HEM. (sealing hem is one of the toughest thing because if it don't match, that's it. Which is exactly my situation....)
3) Find lookbook pix and video board
4) Sew buttons and snap buttons (DAMN BLOODY IMPT!!!)
5) FIND A SHOE AND BRING BACK TO MALAYSIA TO SEW (totally forgottten the importance of this until yesterday)
Ok tell me I'm behind time not......................
Everything must be done before 17th (BEST) or else 20th!!!!!!
GOODBYE
SIDE NOTE
yay the parcel that was supposed to arrive on the 14th of feb DID NOT ARRIVE.
YAY.
lol.
and ever since I came back from the forest, I CANNOT STOP SCRATCHING MY LEGS. They are full of mozzie bites?!?!?
OK MEI SHI JIAN LE BYE
SIDE NOTE
yay the parcel that was supposed to arrive on the 14th of feb DID NOT ARRIVE.
YAY.
lol.
and ever since I came back from the forest, I CANNOT STOP SCRATCHING MY LEGS. They are full of mozzie bites?!?!?
OK MEI SHI JIAN LE BYE
No comments:
Post a Comment