Days in school makes me a happier person, I'm not kidding. With loving friends and space of my own, no one demanding me to do things, expecting me to multi-task and all the shits, the bad days are over, gratefully. Definitely hoping my future workplace to be like what I expected. Not like the previous one I've been to, it's a nightmare.
I love school because Friday is a self-study day. I can choose to go to school or to do my work at home lah, so it's like 4 days school week but not feeling like school because I still do things at my own pace. Eat like there's no tomorrow. So yesterday, I finally went to catch Ouijia with Mel and Huijie, oh did i mention it's our first?! watching together?! Happy Three Friends indeed. hehe.
Satisfied my pizza cravings with Huijie!
and then Mel got us KOI. Thankyou melly meowz. Green braces makes me teeth look yellow. :(
Huijie's captured shots of us, our new age OOTDs.
My fat body. I wished I am 10cm talller. Honestly.
I hope one day Huijie can look normal in pictures. HAHHAHA
Pls Huijie, look normal for at least once. LOL. Ok but she's entertaining! POLY LIFE WILL BE SO BORING WITHOUT HER I SWEAR. She has the best jokes ok.
Ouijia was thrilling enough to my liking. I loved the plot, I loved everything about the show. Except the side effects after watching - so damn humji. HAHAHA Like a loser.
Next movie up my list - Jessable, MockingJay
OMG MUST WATCH.
Ok gooooooodbye!
No comments:
Post a Comment