Friday, October 10, 2014

Filled

Staying up to at least start on my FYP research which I've been dragging for so many days already, wanted to start on Tuesday but I ended up falling asleep. Determined, I decided to stay up today! 
Met up with Mel and Huijie for our FYP meeting but it seems like we always have a lot to catch up on, hehe we ended up spending more time talking than researching, I SWEAR. ok but I believe when it's supposed to be serious, we are going to concentrate.


Sorry I don't know how to look decent after working a day in the office already. Face oily like mad. Oh and the free mini starbux we got! Definitely NOT a fan of matcha. 

Whenever I head to work, there's always this loooooooooong queue at this fishball noodles and I gave it a try?!?! So mainstream this girl, got queue means must follow. Anyway, it tasted mediocre to me. Not too sure if it's because of the mifen I added that sucked all my water which resulted in the super-hard-to-swallow-effect or it's supposed to taste like this. But after that I decided not to have it anymore since I'm never a fan of fishball noodles. 



And here's my sister running to our cab. It's only during the last 2 weeks of intern, we ended work at the same timing. She wanted to cab and hehehhehe I got a free ride home. I sound so spoilt, like tweeting about how my sister treated me to sushis etc etc, letting her pay for everything but heyyyy I always say it's ok we half half but she ended up paying. I SWEAR. but ok I'm very nice also! Give and take, I always buy clothes for her to wear. Even though she's super skinny, hardly fit into any of my clothes la, but if those that's squeezable she'll wear it ok! and my shoes too! It's kind of like exchanging yah. Even during intern, my colleagues always feel that being the youngest means being loved the most basically because I'm ...... the youngest. I gotta admit my parents spoil me too much. But I am not the spoilt brat you see outside ok because I'm thoughtful like this. I appreciate the love given and will definitely return when I'm capable of! 



I chose my favourite food and she paid for this meal. If I have anything to complain about myself, it is about how ungrateful I am sometimes. Sorry totally contradicting myself because I mentioned about hating ungrateful people in the previous post. Throwback to a year or two ago, I hated my sister for not giving time to me, always spending time with her friends, and she promised to celebrate my 19th birthday last year and it didn't happen even until Oct 2014................so I sort of gave up trying to eat with her. hahahhahaha It was until we happen to work at tai seng, we had the time to meet. So when school reopens, here goes our sister bonding moments............. :(

Goodbye! 



No comments:

Post a Comment