It means Saturday + Sunday + Selfies post. HEHE.
More than half day work on Saturday, I finally have some time to catch up with Jasmine! We went to Astons for dinner and then chocolate origin which I squeezed down my tummy. Too full for food but cravings. I'm so easily tempted! Oh, and thankyou Jas for the krispy kreme. Making me even fatter. We went shopping together and spent money again. How do one feel like they have enough clothes?! It's getting bad because I overspent so much last month.
Then on Sunday, I finally met Huijie?!?! We booked this day three weeks in advanced. I miss her already. Forever laughing a lot when I'm out with Jasmine and Huijie and funny thing is they're both capricorns! They sure know how to joke ok! Unlike me, forever awkward. I suspect I'm not a true blue capricorn. HAHA.
Eating so much on Saturday, I thought I can eat lesser on Sunday but NO, Huijie and I went to The Asian Kitchen for our Asian food, it looks unappealing but it taste amazingly good and then had our llao llao, which embarrassed us so badly and back to sushi express because her tummy is a black hole. She's never full even though we ate alot! Bought tea at starbucks because I desperately need to digest faster. All thanks to her, we found our favourite spot to chill and hangout at. A good place to think and meditate even. HAHA.
And Mel send her greetings all the way from China! Hehe I can't wait for her to be back so we can reunite ok!
I'm so ambitious but I'm lazy, you get me? hahahhaha
sucha lazy girl!














No comments:
Post a Comment