Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Sending Mel off X Day 1 Intern


The first day when I got my sorethroat. Wasn't feeling well when meeting Huijie already but still, I dragged myself out because we had to finish Mel's farewell card. I really love how creative our ideas were and I appreciate that both Mel and Huijie is such a card lover. hehe. They keep alllllll the cards they receive which makes me want to do more for them! 

Huijie clicking the shuttle button like nobody's business. She can never be pretty in pictures. You should see her in real life. I really wonder why are all my friends so gorgeous. HAHA



yah you see. That's Huijie for you.

Yesterday was the day to send Mel off, I'm missing her already. Actually I miss being in school a l o t. The freedom I have and getting food is so much easier, it's available everywhere and MOST importantly, I can make a mess at the drafting table. Interning is so different because there are rules to follow, break time and all, the ways of sewing and cutting and more. Anyway it's only the first day of intern, so I am not expecting much! All I ask for is to do well for the three months!

And I'm truly proud of Marcus last night because he presented very well in front of my friends! It's my first time bringing a friend to meeting my friends and he didn't put me in a very awkward position by ignoring my friends or whatsnot! Everybody was mentioning to me how a good catch he is and how love he is by sending me from Jurong to Airport and back to Jurong. Yes yes, he's sooooooo love la! HAHHAA 




So thankyou!!!!!










And I miss Mel already :'( 
Hope she's doing well in Cheeeeeeeeena hehe. 
And through Mel, I got to know her BFF - Shuxian whom is another girl that is SO easy to get along with. She jokes a l o t and makes me laugh so often. No wonder Mel loves her so much. hehe

Ok, off to finish my final illustration and off I go to bed.
I love how I get medicine and MC without turning up to the doctor. But.... as promised, even if I have a burning fever, I'll drag my ass to work because there is no such thing as MC in internship (for me). It's an ALL punctual for my attendance log sheet. 

GOOODBYEEEEEEE


No comments:

Post a Comment