oh kay... before I get lazy, Submission for menswear is officially over, but here comes the tougher block. 9am-6pm... with 3 hours break in between. I get extremely tired during long hours like this because I reach home at 830pm, do my work till 2am... and wake up at 6am for school. Not cool, totally not cool.
I can't really stay up now like how I used to, looking back I'm quite amazed by myself hahaha for staying up so many nights to complete an assignment.
And then I head off to celebrate my cousin's 12 birthday. :)
I really love Iphone cameras because they are so clear, look at how these photos does the camera justice. So sharp and on point.
And the mens top I sewn from scratch. Wasn't easy.
and presenting to you the lonely girl while at work.
I don't exactly enjoy time at work anymore, I want to have a change in environment and I'm still considering.
that's aboutttt it.
Can't wait to blog about my first experience of filming!
soon soon!
Goodnight










No comments:
Post a Comment