YAY I finally decided not to be lazy and upload the pictures taken last week with ma beibei men. It was a really belated birthday celebration for tiffany, apart from the pizza party we held a day before her birthday, we decided to do more. And since everyone got busy with their internship and school assignments, it was dragged 20 days later. But still, I hoped she love the company! I really really really love our clique. It may seemed that I am closer to Jasmine, but no, I really love each and every single one of them as much. We spam whatsapp group chat randomly, disturbing each other especially me to tiffany, teasing her and all, and no one gets angry because we really understand. And isn't this how friendships should work? hehe.
Anyway, Jasmine found this place and brought us there. It was a beautifully themed restaurant with cartridges with florals and patches of grass and not forgetting the white modern furniture. It is so beautiful the moment you step in and I would rate 5/5 for the ambience. A pity we went in the afternoon, so no candles were lit but it was already as beautiful as it seemed!
My Jfit for the day, top from H&M and skirt from shopamazeballs.
Shopamazeballs is a blog-shop worth patronizing. They have secret things to be given to customers for every purchase and it feels like Christmas already, whereby you'll be receiving presents with your purchases. Very thoughtful and reasonably priced!
Since we're at clarke quay and have nothing to do, we sat by the river to chill before heading to IKEA to satisfy Jasmine and Alicia's cravings for muachee. Jing and i had Ikea fried chicken wings. I honestly have no idea why is it that everybody loved the chicken wings. Please try my dad's one. HAHA I love it more.
It was a wonderful time spent with them and I can't wait for the next outing already!
Gooooooodbye while I rush for my portfolio, report and presentation slides. ALL to be done by today and tomorrow. I promise even if it's the expanse of not sleeping much.
and if I finish, I'm gon spend a bit of money shopping... hehe.
My sister just came back from Bangkok with a truckload of clothes, my dad is whinning now about how our cupboards are already 5/4 filled. HAHA literally squeezing in. Yay I love new clothes.














No comments:
Post a Comment