I wish you happiness, health and beauty! hehe. from inside out! Said whatever I wanted to her in Whatsapp and card. Just know that knowing you was one of the best thing that ever happened. hehe.
Was super late to meet Mel because Huijie and I had to rush to get our things from Awfully chocolate and shoe box. We got her what she wanted - the topshop slips on. It's so pretty to see. Made me felt like getting a slips on too but nah, I've big calves. Glad Mel loved it!
I really have very beautiful friends I realised!
Because Mel already had her lunch/dinner - birthday girl busy meeting everybody so she was stuffed with food, we decided to just go to a cafe to celebrate! Shopping at town is never wrong and that is how I managed to find the pair of Deandri's platforms. HAHA Just love sitting down and chatting, so many to talk about.
And my outfit of the day!
I have my top from Malaysia. It's only RM28!!!!!
Leather skirt from shopamazeballs!!!
Probably the last few pictures with my long hair! Had the urge to cut of the dead ends because no matter how much I spam the hair conditioner, it's still so dry and tangled, straight and rough... Could take it no longer, I decided to go and cut!
Goodnight!


















No comments:
Post a Comment