Tuesday, December 10, 2013

It's the time of the month


I hate how untidy i am, not planning properly before doing things, thinking that it'll go accordingly at the end of the day. How MUCH DO I HAVE TO SPEND.
So many things just pisses me off, I have only 24 hours per day, slept for 4 hours and awake for 20 hours but cannot get at least one assignment fully completed.

Sometimes, i really feel like i would rather have term tests than to go through this shit every month. Sleepless nights, late nights and all, forcing my eyelids to open, setting four alarms to ring after ever 15 minutes so i won't fall into deep slumber.
yes i hate it, i really do honestly.

Enough of whines, feeling very guilty now because i just expressed my anger on twitter which i promised i won't. Ok in the midst of changing.

Schedule for tonight,
let's say i give myself at least 3 hours of sleep, which means i have to sleep by 3am, i need to complete
1) Colour my 3 fashion illustrations
2) Complete my S&C Assignment 2 and start my ppt.
3) Plan my Draping (colour)

and if i do have enough time (Which i hardly doubt so), i shall start sourcing for more furniture for my store layout.

goodnight.
press on. I can sleep tomorrow, or not, friday, or else Saturday.
bring it on, i'm ready to suffer.



No comments:

Post a Comment