STORY IS,
someone used my student card to borrow this particular book "Calligraphy for dummies" since 12th NOVEMBER? I didnt even realise until i checked my student email and kept receiving overdue notices from the library.
It was weird, really.
I don't recall lending anyone my student card neither do i remember going to the library at 3:15PM ON THE 12TH. if i'm not wrong, i would have stayed in school to rush for my final submission and i had dance at 630pm?! The in between timing i was with ... Nad and girls? OHMYGOD IT IS SO WEIRD.
Praying that somebody will remember that the book is under my name.
or not,
PRAYING THAT THE BOOK IS IN THE LIBRARY.
ON THE SIDE NOTE, i have no time to study for my CDS test at all. Damn determined to score an A for this test because the previous one was really screwed.
WHERE CAN I BUY TIME?
No comments:
Post a Comment