other than eat, sleep, school, do assignments, dance, WORK, i've nothing interesting going on.
All this makes me feel like i'm the most boring-iest person on earth.
Really want to apologise to everyone around me.
I MEAN, I AM SOCIALLY AWKWARD I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY, and i need you to open up this door of mine before i can start interacting with you.
It's just me.
Also, i made Mel's life bored, BAHAHA, in the past, huijie is always the one joking and then i'll feel more ease to joke back, but now when she's gone to another class, I SELDOM JOKE.
IT'S JUST ME LA. I HATE IT.
I'M SO BORING. I've been thinking A LOT nowadays and yes, i've came to a conclusion - i am a very boring person.
Even when at work, i hate it when some other colleagues ask me to join them for lunch/dinner/tea break, i really love being alone at times like this. If i've got nothing to talk to you, i rather avoid the awkward situation.
On a side note, zui jin yun qi mei you zhe me hao (lady luck's not with me), i ordered 6items ffrom taobao and 4 got cancelled... WHY YOU TREAT ME LIKE THIS. maybe cuz they know i'm a very boring person. ok no link but yes. so disappointed. needa shop more for my bday, xmas outing.
Even when at work, i hate it when some other colleagues ask me to join them for lunch/dinner/tea break, i really love being alone at times like this. If i've got nothing to talk to you, i rather avoid the awkward situation.
On a side note, zui jin yun qi mei you zhe me hao (lady luck's not with me), i ordered 6items ffrom taobao and 4 got cancelled... WHY YOU TREAT ME LIKE THIS. maybe cuz they know i'm a very boring person. ok no link but yes. so disappointed. needa shop more for my bday, xmas outing.
i don't know what i'm good at except camwhoring,
it's just me
bye


No comments:
Post a Comment