It wasn't any of a productive day at all. I spent so long trying to drape this structured dress on the mannequin but just... i don't have any inspirations. Which means i spent the whole lesson trying to think of something to drape, some patterns for my submission this coming Monday. VERY SCREWED. and stress.
I'm quite sure i wouldn't be doing anything related to this field because it's not fun.
I'm quite sure i wouldn't be doing anything related to this field because it's not fun.
It's fun in school, i learn a lot and i'm happy with what I've learnt, but the stress and all, it's burdening me so much i feel like I've been suffering so much. Now that i don't really wanna rely on tweeting to vent my anger, i'm coping up all my frustrations and anger and there is a limit to how much i can take. The stress...and stress and stress.
Racing against time every time, sacrificing my sleep almost every week. Dreading all the submission dates. What's new.
However, friends complete my life in school.
They joke, they laugh, they understand, they listen. What more can i ask for.
They joke, they laugh, they understand, they listen. What more can i ask for.
Here's mel. I know you all know her. hehe. ke ai de mel.
and Nad, the arab princess. She plays a huge part in my school life, she's the one making everyone happy with her bollywood songs, making me feel less stress with her happy-go-lucky attitude and all. Just blessed.
At least, i'm not alone.
And here's me.
hihi.
and Amirrul. The one who's so silent in our clique since he's the only guy.
Bye,
in need of sleep, but wait, i need to do up my report.
Was supposed to finish 90% of my report last night but the cough medicine really caused drowsiness... i KO-ed after 30 minutes. Waking up feeling very guilty.............. and submission is on Monday. EVERYTHING IS ON MONDAY. SHUTUP MONDAY.
Ok stress girl here.
Pressssss on guys. BECAUSE IT'S XMAS SOOOOON
LALALALALLALALALALALA










No comments:
Post a Comment