Sunday, November 17, 2013

I can't sleep

I can't sleep, no actually i can, but i din't want to waste too much time sleeping and then losing some time spending alone. The silence in the living room; hearing only the sound of wind and all, enjoying my Asian music, that's life. I'm weird and i contradict myself. Desperately need sleep during my submission period, but now, wanting to stay awake for at least another 30minutes to surf the net more and love myself more. ok, if you don't get what i mean it's ok.

A moment ago when i was happily seeing some style notes, deciding on what interesting themes to use for the rest of the sem, i can feel my double chin. (yes, i'm always random), i got a shock and i felt sad. Many of them have been telling me that i've gained weight :'( HOW CAN THIS BE GUYS. Counting calories failed terribly not because i couldn't stop myself from eating but i actually feel depress knowing how scary calories work. For exmple, Yakun toast bread contain 300+ kcal.. justTWO SLICES. that much, which is equivalent to a chicken chop(without skin and grilled),  I actually feel disgusted having to count calories and feel guilty, i'm not happy at all, and therefore i ditched the counting-calories app. (still remembering that day while i was working, i had 4 slices of yakun bread and exceeded my daily target of 1200, i din't even dare to sit down to rest while working because i believe it's only when i'm standing and working, i'm burning excessive calories. Yes it was that bad i actually hate what i was doing.) 

Decided to stay healthy and so i came up with a mini fitness plan which includes situps, pushups, planking, core exercises, walking and dancing. Notice how i exclude running?HAHA I HATE IT. Not even kidding. 
Ok i hope my plan works. And of course, more fruits and vegetables.

LETSGO.

No comments:

Post a Comment