Before i begin.... here's a camho/vain shot. HAHA.
Right after chionging for my illustrator. Actually love using photoshop/illustrator now because it's so much easier and fun to use! Everytime when i discover something new, it excites me so much. Other than liquidfy-ing, filtering, i finally know something new. :D and that is why, i love school so much.
Times like this when i was super thankful for the fact that i'm in design school, i learn so much more hands on task. HAHA
Times like this when i was super thankful for the fact that i'm in design school, i learn so much more hands on task. HAHA
So, school was from 12pm-3pm, after which i rushed to my dental clinic, which is at bukit timah, and i SAW THIS POOODLEEEEEEEEEEEEE. OMG SHE'S DAMN CUTE. when i stepped out of the plaza, she's lying down there obediently. OMG SUPER LOVE. I went over and played with her for awhile and i swear i've never beennnn SO close to a dog before. I was chased by my uncle's dog when i was in primary 4 and till now i'm still scared of big dogs. :( BUT THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I'M ACTUALLY SO CLOSE TO A DOG. HAHAHA
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LOOK LIKE FURBALL. SO FLUFFFYYYY OMG. LOOK AT THAT PINK TONGUE. i wanna hug it so badly!!!!!
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ADORABLE. OMG
And then i'm like ok, since she ignore me, i stand one side and take her side view.
but after that, i felt that i need to have more courage to go nearer to her. literally plucked my balls out and stood near her. Finally after a few tries, I FINALLYYY TOOOOOOK WITH HER. WAS DAMN HAPPY I SWEAR. JUMPING WITH JOY YAYYYYY
"ehh good girl, come look here"
"doggy look here"
AND FINALLY. I WAS SUPER HAPPY WHEN I TOOK WITH HER. NEVER THIS CLOSE WITH A BIG DOG HAHAHHAHA slept better at night too cuz sense of satisfaction. HAHHAA
"Ok one more, HAHHAA must make use of all the chance"













No comments:
Post a Comment