Just last week,
Isaac came down to TP to have our "last" meal together since he's leaving to Vancouver two days later, so sweet of him to even think of us when we barely just met. Got to know him through Aleurier and he's one of the very happy-go-lucky person i've ever met. He brought so much joy to us just through one meal, especially with Nad's existence. Nadhirah's innocence and all is just... another level. NO ONE CAN FIGHT WITH HER.
I'm sure we'll still meet, one, two three four years after, there are no goodbyes in friendships. It's just a matter of time. :D
He made a promise that if we were to travel to Vancouver to find him, he'll sure be a good host to us. I'm waiting for that day!
I did this face to send to my girls in the whatsapp group because i was struggling so badly with the use of photoshop and adobe illustrator. I AM SO IN LOVE WITH ADCAD. ADCAD makes things so much easier for me and i love my lecturer, i love my timetable(for this month)... basically everything i love and it makes me so happy, i enjoy every lesson.
So i learnt something new again this lesson, and it's the warping of prints to the bare clothes! It's so so so so much fun. Think i wouldn't mind being a graphic designer next time because i really love drawing graphic prints.
Jaslyn



No comments:
Post a Comment