Wednesday, September 11, 2013

TIMBRE WITH THE ALEURIER TEAM


YES, i'm FINALLY BACK TO POST. It's not that i'm lazy but i've to work for THREE CONSECUTIVE DAYS and it's draining me out. Ohmygod, ain't holidays supposed to be a rest month for me..? But i guess, IT'S ALL WORTH IT DURING MY PAY DAY. RIGHT RIGHT?

OHHH about my "missing for 1.5day laptop," i actually brought to school for submission, and i didn't want to bring it to timbre cause i'm damn careless and i cannot afford to lose one whole laptop.. so i placed it at my friend's place( veryveryvery grateful, i know he'll never read this lolol but then I'M SO THANKFUL OMG. i WAS SO HAPPY WHEN HE IS WILLING TO HELP ME.)  and got back only on sunday. I SPENT MY WHOLE SAT, watching the TV... TVD, MR.BEAN. i've been missing so so so so much of the tv series cuz if you know me long enough, i'm not someone that can watch TV all day long kind, especially ang moh shows... but i want to go paris etc lah(the irony)

OH, not forgetting my shoe design competition, I KINDA NOT EXPECT MYSELF TO BE ABLE TO EVEN GET TO TOP 8 cause i'm weird. I don't really like things of plain colours so i used .. popart on the shoes. YAH. RED/BLACK/WHITE/YELLOW/GREY all together. So ok, HECK! It's the experience..... yah...experience. (I FEEL LIKE I DIN'T REALLY LEARN. some things should really stay as a passion, yes you get my point)

back here, SO it was a great night with good company. Atmosphere is there, fun, jokes and laughter, as expected, it was fun. Except the last part...... shall elaborate later. WAS ALL DRESSED UP LIKE I WAS PREPARING TO GO CLUB (THEY SAY) but actually, i thought timbre was some really atas kind of place and if you know me well, i rather OVER-dress than UNDER-dress. yes. hehe.

                     Met up with the Aleurier Team last Friday to have dinner @ timbre.


























SOOOOO after all the fun, we left at 1am, IT WAS RAINING quite heavily and we had no choice but to run. I ran and ran, with one by one of my friends leaving (that's the pain with no friends staying at the west side) Timbre was quite far from dhoby ghaut and being a direction idiot..I HAD NO IDEA where to take the night rider home. Trust me, i looked like a drenched puppy crying for help. YES I ASKED ALL THE FOREIGNERS AROUND.. i mean, I AM BORN here, and i lived here for 19years.. i still have to rely on foreigners. BUT THEY ARE NOT HELPFUL... i mean they DID TRY TO HELP ME... so i was grateful for them. AT ONE POINT OF TIME, this foreigner came so close to me i feel like i am gonna get rape. WHATEVER. don't judge.

Ok, so i kept running under the rain...and i finally reached dhoby ghaut........but i couldn't find the night rider back to JE. Having my phone lefft with 2%, i can only call one person to save my life. AND I CALLED WQ. HE ALSO DK. TIMES LIKE THIS WHEN I WISHED MARCUS IS HERE IN SG.... 
 TRUST ME I CRIED ON THE PHONE. it's like close to 2am AND I CANNOT FIND MY WAY HOME, PHONE NO BATT, CASHLESS CAUSE I GEHKIANG,SPEND ALL MY ALLOWANCE... then don't know where the bus and all. #badluckjaslyn... so i used up my 1% to text JASMINE FOR HELP?! yah it worked HAHA(lovelovelovelove) So end up.. i took to nightrider back to clementi & took a cab home. FROM CLEMENTI TO MY HOUSE.. COST ME 10bucks. Not even kidding ok. Imagine having to cab alone from town to home. i feel guilty for spending so so so much. WHERE'S THAT ME when i used to save up to 500$ per year(little but hey, achievement) yah, i wondered. growing sucks.
i have to worry for all these and that. BOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

thanks for reading till here, I AM DONE SHARING MY NIGHT STORY. 
HAHA. 
Jaslyn :)))) 

No comments:

Post a Comment