awww, i'm in love with huskys now. They're so adorbz right? I LOVE HOW HUGE SIZE THEY ARE. I.MUST.OWN.A.HUSKY.NEXT.TIME. Maybe this.. dream will be shortlived. WHO KNOWS. HAHA but i really love huskys ever since i saw Genevieve from Qiuqiu's Qweekly. SO HUGE but beautiful!
Anyway, IT IS DAMN SHOCKING FOR ME TO CHECK MY BANK TRANSACTION. I just spend money too crazily. I need to control and have a notebook. To write down what i've spent and also if it's a need or want. I think i spend too much money being vain. It's damn bad i swear. Such a bad habit i'm wasting away my money. It's like... i love having new clothes now and then and it makes me look more confident if i have new clothes. WHATLOGIC. SHIT. ok.... i really need to save. gon go create a bank card... sooon. :/
hehe goodnight.
Shall do a proper post tmr. stay tuneeeee! :D

No comments:
Post a Comment