Monday, September 23, 2013

Cherish

Blogging this at work now because I am working FULL SHIFT today and I got nothing to do here.

Just yesterday, one of my relative passed away....-AGAIN- wtf, I hate going to funerals. I HATE SEEING MY GRANDMA SO SO SO SAD, I HATE SEEING PEOPLE DIE. I HATE SEEING ALL THE CRYING FACES and I HATE IT WHEN MEMORIES JUST COMES FLOWING THROUGH MY MIND. wtf. enough of death.. just STOP. This is SO DAMN CRUEL. I cannot imagine people going away one by one...........

I wasn't as close to this grandma because I only visit her once a year(which is during new year) in Malaysia, but I can't help to feel sad too. She's a very nice person, always claiming about how pretty my sis & I are as years goes by, offering us a lot of drinks + food when we're over at her place, me chasing her grand-daughter around her house (cause the girl very naughty, keep running) and many more. I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY MUST PEOPLE DIE? SO PAINFUL TO EXPERIENCE.

Having to see all my relatives only once a year, it made me feel HOW important it is to remember all their smiles and fun, because good things DON'T/NEVER last. I don't even know when would I be seeing them for the last time(like my uncle). Words cannot describe how remorseful I felt.............................................................

point is: I hate deaths.

No comments:

Post a Comment