Friday, August 30, 2013

I'M BACK TO POST// HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALICIA, HAPPY NATIONAL DAY

VERY BELATED PICTURES OF ALICIA'S BDAY.
Didn't have time to do a full post and i didn't want it to be a slipshot one so MIGHT AS WELL POST DURING THE HOLIDAYS.

ok, i am VERYVERYVERY happy now because i'm finally done with all the Aleurier orders and also, done clearing up the one month worth of mess all over the living room. I got drafting papers, sewing needles, pins, threads all over andyes, #accomplishment. 
445 now... and i'm going to meet alicia for a swim at 530. YAY, i love swimming. WHOOPPP. 

National Day this year was pretty special, WE HAD PICNIC! other than just purely celebrating Alicia's birthday, we got to watch the fireworks and spend more time together with each other. I think all of us barely had the time to meet up because we were all really busy... yah you know i was never/seldom free. HAHA.
It was a good idea i would say but the preparing process was tedious! I brought hotdogs and nuggets!! I WOKE  UP SUPER EARLY TO BUY and then to fry it but it was super fail.. kinda lost touch to cooking HAHA despite me being a F&N student. My sister even woke up to help and guide me in frying. 




Cheapskate M1 bag to carry all my food there for a picnic!
it was a surprise picnic for Alicia so i had to carry my food to Jing's place and then rush over to meet Alicia. 





ME AND MY SIS. <33 HAHHA lubbbhervelimuch. 



and my pathetically burnt hotdog. REALLY IS BURNT. told you i forgotten how to cook. I RATHER SEW THAN COOK. ok but i'm baking during the holidays so YAY. 




Muffins made with love by the rest of the girls <3









PIAO LIANG HOR MY SANDALS. In love with it. i think my sister got it at 4bucks ONLY. CHEAP BUYS. I NEED TO GO BFF SOOOOOOOON. 





WO DE ZUI AI! May our friendships last veryveryveryveryvery long, till the day we all age together!!
Blessed to have found you girls. hehe. 



If you haven't YAH I POSTED THIS PICTURE ON INSTAGRAM ALREADY. BUT IT'S OK, i think i look good so i need to post it here. 

After our picnic, we went to dhoby ghaut's Secret recipe to give a birthday cake for the birthday girl! Made her wish and OFF WE GO HOME. LONG & TIRING but fulfilling day. It's like we got to play & tease each other like how we would when in secondary school! Think secondary school got to be my best part of life.

Ok off to swim.
SEEYOU GUYS AND THANKYOU FOR READING.

xoxo,
JASLYN! 

No comments:

Post a Comment