Ok i am supposed to do my production drawing now till 3pm but i'm still on youtube, listening to Paramore's still into you, Sara berellies-Brave... HAHA recent ear candies. Anyway, i don't know what's with the recent hype of posting 20 facts of yourself on insta... i find it super time consuming and not my style to do something like this..... but still, i wanna blog about it!
1) I can go on laughing after everybody stopped laughing 10/20 minutes ago...
2) I have this weird asthmatic laughter and that's what every body says.
2) I have this weird asthmatic laughter and that's what every body says.
3) I CANNOT JAYWALK.so worried i'll get banged by cars/lorries/bicycle. i think if i were to die after getting bang, i will not rest in peace....
4) Apparel design kid, very very very ambitious. too ambitious for my own good.
5) I cannot lie, I AM VERY HONEST, STRAIGHTFORWARD. my classmates can just sign their attendance even tho they were late and i told my lecturer saying that i was late.. so i shouldn't sign. I DONT EVEN KNOW IF IT'S A GOOD OR A BAD THING.
6) I hate chocolate bars. Prefer liquid ones. HATE WHITE CHOCOLATE THE MOST.
7) I cannot enter a lift or a train after knowing it's closing. I WILL NEVER TRY MY LUCK TO ENTER.
8) Always putting others above myself.................... I think it's not a good thing.
9) Have the best girl friends ever, appreciate em alot xoxo.
10) Camwhore queen, i can go on taking a picture of myself.
11) Can take close to 1hour to ... finish editing one picture.
12) Fat and short but i'm doing something about it. Cannot see myself getting fatter and shrinking.
13) Planning to travel after i graduate or else, get a degree in lasalle. (when there's a will, there's a way)
14) Blessed to be in this LEE family. Blessed with loving parents and sister, cousins and uncles, aunties. etc.
15) Lost someone i love during April Fool and till today, i'm still having difficulties getting over the fact that he's gone to a better place.
16) Trying to be a better person everyday.
17) Very forgiving, but i don't forget.
18) Hates broken promises... ALOT.
19) Currently wearing braces, i love braces alot alot alot. HAHHAA.
20) MY LIFE IS BORING, but it's ok, i will create some sparks by the end of the year.
21) I can never give up halfway, especially sewing or wtv, even if it's shit at the end, i still make it a point to complete it. It's just me. Always giving myself the last chance LOLOL but aiyah, i will still complete it. ouhyeah.
22) My birth name was Jasline instead of Jaslyn...
23) i want to watch a real exorcism, but at the same time i'm scared.
24) I want to communicate with the dead.. because i lost someone whom i love alot alot some time this year and i'm still trying my best to get over it. it's not easy, really not. The thought of it just makes me feel like crying all over again.
21) I can never give up halfway, especially sewing or wtv, even if it's shit at the end, i still make it a point to complete it. It's just me. Always giving myself the last chance LOLOL but aiyah, i will still complete it. ouhyeah.
22) My birth name was Jasline instead of Jaslyn...
23) i want to watch a real exorcism, but at the same time i'm scared.
24) I want to communicate with the dead.. because i lost someone whom i love alot alot some time this year and i'm still trying my best to get over it. it's not easy, really not. The thought of it just makes me feel like crying all over again.
Have a good one guys!
:D
during the sales day where i tried to advertise for the rolypolybag. HAHHAA.
Till then, SEE YOU. i got so many interesting updates to postttttt but i couldn't find time. OK AFTER MONDAY!!!
Oh btw, i found out the meaning of my name,
"You are honest, benevolent, brilliant and often inventive, full of high inspirations. You are courageous, honest, determined, original and creative. You are a leader, especially for a cause. Sometimes you do not care to finish what you start, and may leave details to others. You can do well in position of authority, and prospers in intellectual and professional fields. You are bold, independent, inquisitive and interested in research. You know what you want and why you want it. If A is the first vowel and there are two A's in the entire name, you are a clear thinker.
You desire to inspire and lead, to control other's affairs. You are giving, courageous and bold, action oriented,energetic and strong willed. You want to make a difference in the world, and this attitude often attracts you to cultural interests, politics, social issues, and the cultivation of your creative talents."
SO BLOODY TRUE. that basically sums up my personality and character, i am slightly dominant, but still, i care alot for people. I guess people usually see my bad side before my good side....
SO BLOODY TRUE. that basically sums up my personality and character, i am slightly dominant, but still, i care alot for people. I guess people usually see my bad side before my good side....

No comments:
Post a Comment