You were my best 19 years :)
You no long have the opportunity to watch me grow, to see me get fat, to see me achieve something bigger in life other than knowing that i've done well for my Os, to cook my favourites, to see me get a bf, to ask me to "ming tian zai jian" after cooking my favourite because you wanted me to eat more, to bring me out to pig on oyster omeletes, stingrays, sotongs, kangkongs... and more. but i know, you'll be happier in the place that you're supposed to be at. God needs you more than us. I know. It hurts to see you gone just like that..but i guess, this is life. i really hate how this life and death thing works.
I love you to the moon and back. <3
I rather not live if i have to suffer this much whenever someone is gone..
I rather the Earth get shot down so everyone can die together.. so i don't have to go through the pain.
So after visiting the medium, my another uncle brought us "花果山" to pray but i was even more fascinated by the monkeys there. THEY WERE ALL AROUND US and were super ADORABLEZ. hehe. see this little monkey eating the offerings. I was so close to them when i took all the pictures! The place was so beautiful and peaceful.
All the little terrapins. hehe
and can you spot the baby monkey?! HE WAS SUCKING THE BOOBS FOR MILK. It's like a vulnerable baby! regretted not video-ing down!!!! Mama's love is the biggest
SEE MONKEYS SEE SIAN ANOT?
NOW SEE MY FACE.
HAHA
The last goodbye. :')
Not forever, because you'll reincarnate and be someone close to me again.
Not forever, because you'll reincarnate and be someone close to me again.
I Love you :')
Anyway, i'm in the library to do my work since there's dance later and the internet is not loading TWITTER AGAINNNNNNNNNNN. this sucks.











No comments:
Post a Comment