It was a good week as mentioned even though BBQ was cancelled on saturday. I was quite happy because i don't get to spend unnecessary money and i was SUPER BROKE. i am left with 10 bucks for like 4 days...... Reason being... i bought shirt online.
Sunday- TPDE S24. Will blog about that soon. TOO MANY THINGS TO TYPE ABOUT.
Anyway, these are the pictures from Jasmine's camera!!
Had some camwhoring session at TOWN area and off we went to Jem to meet up with Alicia,Tiffany and Jing!
I think i looked good that day! HAHHA i put in extra effort to draw my eyeliner.. MAKEUP DOES WONDER. -nowonderfacerotting- Now that i'm going to facial frequently, i am not allowed to wear MAKEUP at all but i feel VERY insecure, who am i even kidding. The first day after facial.. i just didn't want to bump into anyone i meet. I bent my head all the way and used my phone. Yes, it was that bad. Two days went by and it got better, so i wore makeup on both saturday and sunday, not to school anymore though. Really need to let my skin heal.
KAN WO XIAO DE DUO KUAI LE. HAHHAA ^^
AND OUR GROUP PICTURE. So convenient now bbecause of JEM. It's like another town shopping center and it's so near to us. I only need to take one bus for two stops and i'm homed. So much better than travelling(again) all the way from town and then home. But still, i am a town girl. Would still prefer to go to town instead of JEM. HAHAHHA
I STILL GOT ALOT OF PICTURES. Will upload PART2 soooooon!
i love blogging because all these are my memories. It tells me how much i've grown and changed since young. I started blogging in year 2003 and 10 years flew by just like this. People come and go, part us to another world......... just so many memories to hold on to. :)
Thankful for those who came into my life and taught me to be stronger and be a better person :')
Without them, i wouldn't be who i am now. Really. xoxo
Without them, i wouldn't be who i am now. Really. xoxo
Jaslyn :D
OFF TO COMPLETE MY ASSIGNMENT. SO TIRED BUT I DON'T DARE TO SLEEP. LOSER SIA ME. ok BYE












No comments:
Post a Comment