I really need help for my face. It's so horrible now i swear. Never been this bad. It's not even acne. it's like PIMPLES. alot................comes together also. And i have this very bad habit of poking it...... sighpie.
Probably gonna visit the national skin center soon. I've been photoshoping my pimples all along and i realised the need to clear more areas now. It's so depressing. MY SKIN IS SCREAMING FOR HELP. I AM FEELING SO HELPLESS NOWWWWWWWWWWWWW
PARTLY is because i dance very often and sweat stain clogs my pores.............and resulting to pimples especially my U-zone. I HAVE TO EAT MORE GREENS. YES for the sake of my face, i am going to do that. SPAMM THEM and also the need to hydrate myself frequently. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. feeling damn insecure because of my stupid skin condition. I've been trying to put lesser makeup and washing + moisturizing it everyday, but it's not helping at all. SIGHPIE.
ok, btw, I think i am pretty scary, so self obsessed with myself.. literally taking pictures of myself whenever i have the free time. Here's a list of the pictures i took within......10minutes. LOL there;s actually more......hahah SCARYANOT?
Even after dance, while i'm waiting for Isabel to be done changing... PRETTYAMAZEDATMYSELFTOO. if only that confidence i have can be put to better use, like the need of having better presentation skills and stuff....
EFFECTWONDERS. LOL
goodnight!
Jaslyn









No comments:
Post a Comment