and i was fine-d a dollar because i was late. next week is even worse, 8.30am.... i've never ever reach school before 8.30am FOR A WEEK. or for 3 consecutive days. so THIS IS A REAL CHALLENGE TO ME. you know... everytime i wonder, what made me felt determined to travel west-east and east-west for three years. + having cca on a saturday. I REALLY WONDER. now that i'm starting to feel damn bloody tired of travelling.... i feel sick travelling from jurong to town too. YES I HATE TRAVELLING.
anyway, enough of whines, CAUSE I'VE SURVIVED THE FIRST YEAR AND I BELIEVE I CAN DO IT FOR THE SECOND YEAR AND THIRD YEAR. ahh, time flies.....~
it's already 3rd of MARCH. another month and 19 days marks the first day of YEAR 2.
half anticipating half not. hahahhahaa honestly.
and then .... 12 more days to GEMS. LOOKING VERY FORWARD. first and probably the last concert in TP. :)
ok so,
as mentioned, went out on THURSDAY and these are all the pictures taken using JASMINE's cam.
been a long time since we last took pictures using her camera.
love going out and chilling rather than spending money on activites. I LOVE CHILLING. that day was simple. headed out to town and then we started camwhoring at orchard central. and then headed for dinner and starbucks. JUST THE KIND OF LIFE I WANT.
OH and tonight, i'll be meeting MELz & HJz for another chilling session at strictly pancakes!
even though the last time i went there, the pancakes was horrible.... HAHA. because of the 'WISE" choice i made. so right... I'll make a WISER CHOICE today. :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD
TILLL THEN, i'll update again. HAHHAHAA
JASLYN :)


















No comments:
Post a Comment