Sunday, February 17, 2013

CNY

Spent 5 days in Malaysia and as expected, it was an awesome one.
i get to see fireworks that are crazily near me, also, eating junk tidbits while gambling, having super good luck while playing mahjong, and laughing till i couldn't stop clapping like a retarded seal. hahahhahaha.
it's just good!
To be honest, there isn't much CNY atmosphere around the area which i don't know why! There are supposed to be many houses putting off fireworks + firecrackers but these year ones was lesser than usual. probably because everyone is saving on $$. hahhahaha.
for the most of the time, i'm actually entertaining myself(which i always do) by singing 新年到,新年好~~ FOR ALL THE 5 DAYS I'M THERE... THIS IS THE ONLY SONG I KEPT SINGING.

As usual, I WAS GREETED WITH MY AHPOPO'S VINEGAR PORK. DAMN SOUR, DAMN NICE WHEN I REACHED MSIA.
i'm salivating now, the thought of vinegar pork..... woah. ok but this is bad, because i gained 2.5kg, how nice .... i'm already fat. and now i'm FATTER. damn depressed.

MY PHONE PICTURES.
my phone can take better photos of the fireworks than my olympus. sigh. WHY LIKE THIS





HAHAHHAHAHA, my cousin and I, we're both grownups now. still remembering all the fights we had when we were younger. I STILL RMB MY PANTS DROPPING DOWN INFRONT OF HIM BECAUSE IT WAS TOO LOOSE. and he started laughing at me, i cried horribly and took revenge. WHILE HE's not looking, i pulled down his pants, and ended up, he cried like he just got raped or something. HAHAHHAHAHHAA i'm a naughty kid. HAHAHHAHA 






AND MY ULTRA CUTE NEPHEW. HAHHAHA he doesn't allow me to carry him... >< so i just had to take distance pictures of him.... 




















"HEY YA, WHATCHA LOOKING AT?"

"YOU WANT THIS?? -cheekysmiles-

"BUT I AIN'T GIVING. -stuff all the cookies in his mouth-

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SO CUTE. HAHAHA ok la,captions are selfmade by me. he didn't even reply me when i tried talking or acting cute with him. hahahhahaa. i love acting cute infront of babies because i don't get judge by them. i just look retarded and probably their source of entertainment!

CNY just gets better every year! I'm learning to appreciate all the little things in life. #YOLO #YOLO #YOLO. yes you only live once. i cannot afford to lose anything now. hahhahaa. Meeting my cousins only twice of thrice a year, you can really see how much they grown throughout the years. nolstagic. hahahhahaa. really missing those times when we all have a 2 weeks holiday stay at my grandmoma house,  disturbing neighbour dogs and then they came chasing after us, also, eating our most fav toasted bread, drinking our teh, running around avoiding cats, playing crocodile, lava, forming a circle to play catching...
all these times. IF ONLY I TOOK PICTURES OF OUR GROWING PROCESS. feeling sad because we're unable to do all these now since we've our own lives....... 

ok nuff said. HAHHAA
THESE ARE ONLY PICTURES FROM MY PHONE.
i STILL HAVE SOME IN MY CAMERA!

ok bye, submission week.
#LEGGO

GOODNIGHT :D




No comments:

Post a Comment