Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Horrible day

ANOTHER 2013 RESOLUTION - I HAVE TO STOP BEING SO NERVOUS FOR PRESENTATION.

i did the most fail presentation ever in my life. SHALL NOT ELABORATE CAUSE IT'S A FAIL. like, it's really very bad. I NEED TO STOP BEING SO NEGATIVE ABOUT MYSELF. SHOULD HAVE CONFIDENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if i ever be so nervoous again, i'll punish myself, like starve for 1 day. LOL.
I NEEED TO LEARN. LEARN.

ok ANOTHER RESOLUTION - not to cab more than once per month.
MONEY IS WASTED LEH. from TAMP TO JE... IT'S ALWAYS SO EXPENSIVE..............
the money can be used to shop or eat!

i survived 2 days with only 7hours of sleep. + I WENT FOR DANCE TODAY. bones breaking, body aching... but it's all gonna be worth it. REALLY.
i really find joy while dancing, dance makes me forget about everything!
placed in my 100% just now during rehearsal and i felt really AWE-SUM.
it brings happiness!!!! I ENJOY DANCING. I LOVE DANCING!!!

oh ya......today... i really hope to sleep early, but things ain't optimistic. I'M HERE BLOGGING. wasting another 15minutes?

OHHHH ANOTHER RESOLUTION - I MUST NOT DO ANY LAST MINUTE WORK.
ROAR.
it's tiring me out. and i tend to produce rubbish.
i cannot even stand it... like rubbish. ohmygoodness.
for concept research, it was the most terrible job done ever. LOL.
i'm laughing at myself now............... because it was shit. literally shit. :(

anyway, I HAVE
8 resolutions already...
THERE WILL BE MORE, CAUSE I'M A GREEDY PERSON.
I WILL MAKE SURE IT'LL ALL HAVE TICKS.
OHYEAH.

GOODNIGHT.
back to chiong-ing & ton-ning.

TON TON TON TON, WE'RE THE MIGHTY DESIGNERS.

No comments:

Post a Comment