I AM HAPPY KID TODAY.
shall not explain with much details since it's something very personallll...
I'M JUST SUPER HAPPY.
ZHEN DE CHAO KAI XIN DE.
went starbucks for a damn god long chilling session
i sat there since 2pm to around 6pm.
4hours of good chilling session.
i'm relaxed.
FINALLY.
I DESERVE THE REST CUZ I'VE BEEN CHIONGING FOR ASSIGNMENTS.
WELL DESERVED REST.
ok #OOTD. HAHA
pardon my disturbing bra stripe.
LOL.
KNITTED CARDIGAN FROM NOLIPSERVIES.
SPAGHTTI STRIPE ... @(#*(@*# bought when i was in sec 1... so I FORGOTTEN.
and SKIRT AT OAKHAM. it's only 13$.
cheap deal. I AM A CHEAPSKATE.
and whooo, my self-made polka dot skirt.
the workmanship was terrible but IT'S OK. i still look good.
(I BELIEVE)
chilling at starbucks
and yes, got the EMO FEEL ANOT.
i wanted to caption something emo.
but aiya, forget it.
i'm not anyway.
hate captions that're super duper emo.
CAUSE IT SPOILS MY MOOD.
but yay!
happy day! <3
xoxo,
GOODNIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment