Sunday, December 30, 2012

THE KID IS FINALLY LEGAL PART 1

HI, I'M BACK.
i've decided to upload all the pictures that are suppose to be uploaded by the end of 2012.
shall stop procrastinating! :D

in another day, 2013 is here.
i've been waiting for 2012 to end.. because the year suck.
just not my year.
WHY DIDN"T THE WORLD END. I WAS HOPING FOR THAT.

anyway, back to reality!
yay! met up with huijie & mel for my birthday celebration!
Really appreciate the efforts they put in for this birthday celeb!
the cake, the gifts and the card!
ohsotouching~
:))

<3 I'M SO GLAD I MET THEM. 
it's the umpteenth times i've mentioned, BUT YES. LET ME MENTION AGAIN, I FEEL SO BLESSED. WITH THEM ACCOMPANYING ME FOR THE WHOLE OF MY POLY LIFE & MY AFTER POLY LIFE!!!
more birthdays to come!!!! teehee. <3
played our games at playnation and dined at hungrychimps.
surprisingly, the food was damn good.
the fries + my spaghetti + hj's really big chicken cutlet & mel's sausages! 







So they prepared a self-decorated cake for me!
SO PRETTY! HEHHEE. :))
REALLY DAMN HAPPY THAT NIGHT.
:DDDD
SEE I SMILED WITH TEETH.
walao, i seldom expose myself with teeth.
LOL.
i think the messier it is for a self-decorated cake, the better looking it is.
MORE EFFOERTS PUT IN YOU'KNO.
HAHHAA



GOT THE MING XIN FEEL LEH.
people want to take picture of me.
teehee. :)

MAKE A WISH**

MAKE A WISH & *BLOWS*


THANKS DARLINGS.
hehehehe :))
words can describe how much i cherish you guys, really. :)
THANKS FOR MAKING MY POLY LIFE AWESOME, giving me encouragement and strength to carry on.
working even harder. :)))) 




ZHEN DE HEN KAI XIN!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3



and ending off with my sexy bitches.
TOO HOT.
omg, i sabo-ed them.
EVIL GIRL IS ME. 
i didn't upload this on facebook becauuse mel didn't want it CAUSE IT'S NOT HER STYLE.
so here i am, updating at this lil space of mine!
teehee.

:DDD

xoxo, GOODNIGHT!

may 2013 be a better year.
=D


No comments:

Post a Comment