Sunday, December 30, 2012

27TH DEC

Impromptu trip
So.. i was shopping alone at bugis since none of them was free to accompany me.
i went with my bare face. and a simple outfit and flats out.
TO BUGIS ... WHATYOUEXPECT.

end up, this girl, asked me if i want to watch silent hill at ORCHARD.
ohmygod. with this outfit.
LOLOL.

but i still went la...
SINCE I'VE BEEN WANTING TO WATCH!!!!
3am is brought down the screen. SSO SAD.
i wanted to watch my first M18 show with them
HAHHAA
I'M 18. YES I AM 18. HAHAHAHHA
#BITCHPLEASE

and i carried alot of things leh. to orchard.
it was a hassle.
omg. 2 shoes with box + clothess and after that i bought even more things.
when i reached home. i lied to my sister saying i was beaten and she believe...
because it's too real.
LOL


IT'S 3D BTW.
oh, and there's student price. but i didn't get them
because i look old.
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

normally the counter person will ask if i'm a student so i can get student price, but this time round she didn't askkk. so i thought there isnt any since we're watching 3D.
until jing told me there is.
OHMYGOD.
shit.
WOBIANLAOLE.
help!






and a decent picture of us!
#OOTD.
LOL.

and we headed to starbucks and we chatted about life.
LIFE and LIFE and LIFE.
my life sucks.


ok goodbye!
woah. 5 post in two days.
I AM HARDWORKING.
NOT BAD.
-selfpats!-

No comments:

Post a Comment