Monday, November 19, 2012

Blessed Birthday!

I went for a short getaway! so lucky cause my grandma's birthday falls on a Saturday!
which means i get to go back to Malaysia. Leaving Singapore for a few hours to freshen up my mind.
as usual, meeting my cousins was a great great thing. they made me laugh like shit.
without fail! hehehhehe. i love them very very very much. seeing them every year, just that it gets lesser and lesser. since we're all growing uppp.
oh welll!
BUT I ENJOYEDMY DAY. HAHAHHAA
shall start off by showing my nice picture taken using instagram.
PEOPLE'S BEEN TELLING ME I DONT LOOK LIKE HOW I LOOK IN PICTURES. i think so also. i don't know why. I DIDN'T EVEN PHOTOSHOP them. 
SO SAD recieving comments like this....~ :/ 


and the bakery store. actually effect really does wonders. cause this store look damn rundown/old. 
but with my effect, i revive the store.
I DESERVE some credit. REALLY. 


















AND MY HAPPY HAPPY GRANDMA.
i wish her 长命百岁!身体健康 !
she's the one that brought me up since i was bornnn when my parents are busy working.  always cooking my favourite food whenever i return back to Msia. 
<3 <3 <3 <3








ending off with my picture too.
looking damn GL, but who cares!
off to complete my mindmap for tmr and i've to quicckly get a sewing machine.
SEWING MODULE. & I KNOW IT'LL BE TOUGHH. SO YES.

bye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment